Dental interns will be placed in local dental clinics and work along side a licensed Cusco dentist to gain experience in practical techniques such as prophylaxis, sealants, restorations, and extractions. Opportunities may be available to participate in outreach programs in schools and rural communities during the intern's stay.
Internships require a minimum three month commitment. Interns will be responsible for a small administrative fee per week which will be paid in advance. Airport pick-up and a safety and culture orientation will be included. Interns will also be invited to accompany volunteers and travelers on trips and tours.
- Once we receive your application, we will review it and notify you within a few days of your acceptance status.
- If you are accepted you will need to pay your deposit within one week to reserve your place.
- Upon receipt of your deposit you will be sent our in depth pre-departure information full of indispensible tips regarding preparing and packing, your destination and its customs, your accommodations, travel requirements and suggestions, and much more.
- After reserving your place please book your flight and send us your flight information so we can schedule your airport pick-up. Also visit your doctor for any vaccinations you may require and do not hesitate to ask us any questions that you may have.
- The remaining total is due 30 days before the start of your program.
- Join us Helping and Traveling in Peru!