• Individual: minimum of 5 hours per week
• Group: 10 or 20 hours per week
• Combination program: 15 hours per week - classes in the morning or in the afternoon
• Free course material
• free exchange program with local university students
• Extra daily assistance hour from our academic director
• Group classes begin every Monday; individual classes begin every day
Classes and schedule
You can choose between private or group classes; the minimum for individual classes is 5 hours per week with a minimum of 10 hours per week for group classes. We also offer a combination program of 10 hours of group and 5 hours of private classes per week. Classes are available in the morning or the afternoon and we can adjust your schedule to suit you; flexibility is guaranteed.
Your level will be tested in our placement test upon arrival in Peru or via email before arrival.